A Full Service, Nonprofit Startup Resource
with Community/Social Programming Expertise
We are your go-to source for starting & growing nonprofits
The Micro-Nonprofit Network’s Mission is to educate, empower, and equip small nonprofits through capacity building and program development. We help nonprofits thrive with pride.
Additionally, we offer community and social programs that vary from serving the educational needs of children; to counseling services; to providing resources to young women aging out of the foster care system.
MICRO NONPROFIT NETWORK FOUNDER/PRESIDENT
Veronica McMillian is the recipient of the 2018 MLK Nonprofit Award. Since 2009, Veronica McMillian, Founder/President of the Micro-Nonprofit Network, has helped over 300 small nonprofits become 501c3 organizations. Ms. McMillian holds a Master’s Degree in Human Service Counseling from Regent University and is an Adjunct Instructor at Tidewater Community College.
Accomplishments in 2020
- Benefits & Work Incentive Practitioner Certificate from Cornell University 2020
- Featured on Channel 13 for “Beyond the March” Initiative 2020
- Chesapeake ICON Award 2020
- Outstanding Community Service Award 2020
- Letter to the Editor Virginia Pilot
- Conducted Non-Profit Workshop at CapCon
- Conducted NonProfit Workshop at Bryan & Straton College
- Conducted NonProfit Workshop in Collaboration with Fulton Bank & Virginia Beach Library
- Received NonProfit MKL Award
- Featured in Inside Business
We’ll get you up and running.
Join Our Cause.
Your support and contributions enable us to meet our goals and improve local conditions. Your generous donation will fund these programs.
5612 Haden Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Also by appointment in